Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

AnimationShuttle docking in Nimoy

medjaimedjai9 Posts: 0Member
edited May 2015 in Finished Work #1
Hi mates.
I did a small video, with a shuttle type 11 docking in the Nimoy (inspired in other video done by Trekkie but without the Drydock) the configurations of the render are poor and resolution is only 720p, because of render time, anyway were 7 hours for render.
what you think?

https://youtu.be/1Yd6P7TNFqA
108617.jpg
Post edited by medjai on
JES
Tagged:

• evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    I like it, nice work. The only thing odd to me is that the blinking lights never turn off. They have a constant glow and the only thing that blinks is the falloff.
  • Vortex5972Vortex5972322 Posts: 1,202Member
    ^^ Seconded. (Nice Avatar, EG. :p )
    The shuttlebay doors also close a little quickly for my liking. They don't seem to have any weight to them.
  • IRMLIRML253 Posts: 1,993Member
    your background is the same between shots, also the lack of movement in the background makes the ship seem like it's drifting
  • medjaimedjai9 Posts: 0Member
    IRML wrote: »
    your background is the same between shots, also the lack of movement in the background makes the ship seem like it's drifting

You are right IRML, I don't had realized this, I need fix that and Nimoy is stopped just the shuttle and cameras are moving.
    I like it, nice work. The only thing odd to me is that the blinking lights never turn off. They have a constant glow and the only thing that blinks is the falloff.

Really it was weird, I will fixes it
    Vortex5972 wrote: »
    ^^ Seconded. (Nice Avatar, EG. :p )
    The shuttlebay doors also close a little quickly for my liking. They don't seem to have any weight to them.
    I agree, I will try to do better
    I did a new video with the corrections applied.
    I believe it's much better, but I do not really like the backgroud yet

https://youtu.be/1Yd6P7TNFqA
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    It looks really good to me. :)
  • IRMLIRML253 Posts: 1,993Member
    yeah much better
  • Vortex5972Vortex5972322 Posts: 1,202Member
    Yup, much better.