Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DDocking operation

medjaimedjai9 Posts: 0Member
edited April 2015 in Finished Work #1
Completing the previous scene, a shuttle in docking operation.
108624.jpg
Post edited by medjai on
JES
Tagged:

• evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    Like the last one, it looks great. :thumb:
  • SATRSATR256 Posts: 413Member
    i like it
  • TALON_UKTALON_UK2 Posts: 0Member
    Nice.

:thumb:
  • nightfevernightfever361 Posts: 585Member
    Beautiful.
    Now the Nimoy needs it's own shuttle variant.
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    nightfever wrote: »
    Now the Nimoy needs it's own shuttle variant.

Why? I know they did that on all of the shows, but why does every ship design need its own personalized shuttle?
  • rojrenrojren2304 Louisville, Kentucky USAPosts: 1,971Member
    Why? I know they did that on all of the shows, but why does every ship design need its own personalized shuttle?

...I know engineers, they LOVE to change things.
    -Dr. Leonard McCoy
  • medjaimedjai9 Posts: 0Member

Is true...I believe that the shuttles should be generic for most ships, In the Nimoy i'd like use a shuttle which I did few years ago, the Volga but It's very large for this ship.
  • SchimpfySchimpfy396 Posts: 1,632Member
    Great work, medjai! Great to see this ship in some nice shots. :thumb:
  • wibblewibble1145 Weimar, GermanyPosts: 514Member
    medjai wrote: »
    Is true...I believe that the shuttles should be generic for most ships, In the Nimoy i'd like use a shuttle which I did few years ago, the Volga but It's very large for this ship.

Right, the Volga. An extraordinary design of which I would love to see more renders. But I always thought of the Volga more as a runabout instead of a shuttle. Meaning its more a spaceship for its own instead of a supplemental craft for an other spaceship. A rendezvous between the two ships still could be an interesting scene. For that the Volga wouldn't necessarily need to land on the Nimoy's shuttle deck
  • medjaimedjai9 Posts: 0Member
    wibble wrote: »
    Right, the Volga. An extraordinary design of which I would love to see more renders. But I always thought of the Volga more as a runabout instead of a shuttle. Meaning its more a spaceship for its own instead of a supplemental craft for an other spaceship. A rendezvous between the two ships still could be an interesting scene. For that the Volga wouldn't necessarily need to land on the Nimoy's shuttle deck

Thanks, Volga really is a runabout. I did a scene with Nimoy and Volga
    108642.jpg
    JES
  • homerpalooza67homerpalooza67228 Posts: 1,891Member
    nice!