Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DUSS AVEXIS

SATRSATR256 Posts: 413Member
edited April 2015 in Finished Work #1

• trickytricky0 Posts: 0Member
    Like!
    Think the twin pontoon hull design works really well, would like to see more angles
  • SATRSATR256 Posts: 413Member
    More images on way soon
  • YggYgg0 Posts: 0Member
    SATR wrote: »
    More images on way soon

love it, really elegant shape, looks like the successor (or predecessor) of my fss gagarin, what time this ship is supposed to be in? the middle pod is somewhat nx-timeline but the rest is more post-tng
  • EC HenryEC Henry0 Posts: 0Member
    Very cool and clean design!
    And I like how it doesn't look terribly large, either; I like myself a compact ship.
    It's a mix of Voyager, Enterprise E, Akira and Enterprise NX01. I now have side view and front view but I cannot upload off phone, I will do tonight off laptop
  • AresiusAresius359 Posts: 4,171Member
    Heh, did ya study at Atolm or Don Meiklejohn? It has elements from both designers, i really like it. ;)
    the next two and final images of Avexis
    108548.jpg108549.jpg
    AV1.jpg 106.6K
    AV2.jpg 73.9K
    Rory1707
    what is Atolm or Don Meiklejohn?
  • YggYgg0 Posts: 0Member
    you really should check them out, atolm is imho the best trek concepteer out there, don is great as well

i like how the avexis integrates a secondary hull, usually the akira-like concepts let it hang out like a vestige, very elegantly solved here, the pontoons could use some more detail, but its a great concept, nice work :thumb:

more shots, like bottom angled and such would be nice
    atolm is a master of unusual concept ships. Just google "atolm" and you'll find plenty of ships
    Don Meiklejohn also made some pretty epic designs. Google him as well. Ya'll see why I said your deisng looks akin.
  • TrekMDTrekMD192 Posts: 639Member
    Nifty design.
  • bobafettbobafett0 Posts: 0Member
    I like how it looks like the bridge is its own separating module akin to the saucer and stardrive sections of other ships.

And thanks Aresius for the cool comments
    Just stating the obvious, Don. :P ;)
  • LonewriterLonewriter236 Posts: 1,078Member
    I like it, great job. How big is it supposed to be?
    Bigger than voyager