Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DVader - ANH

WizWiz28 Posts: 0Member
edited January 2015 in Finished Work #1
How do,

Here is another poster concept.

This is not final but for now I will be putting this one on hold as I have other projects I really need to get back too.

So here is what have and one day I will come back and finish it (in colour ;)).

Vader himself is a image composite (from ANH), the rest are 3D meshes (Stormtrooper by JJ Palamo) and I painted in the smoke, debris and damage on the door way :)

Hope you likes :)

Wiz.
107891.jpg
Post edited by Wiz on
JES
Tagged:

• evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    I like it. It looks like a set photo, especially since a lot of the set photos I've seen from the first film are black & white.
  • WizWiz28 Posts: 0Member
    Thanks matey, I am heavily influenced by the behind the scene shots, loves em :)
  • TralfazTralfaz412 Posts: 846Member
    I can almost hear Darth's mechanical breathing and James Earl Jones booming voice issuing commands. Like the off-kilter look to the image. Really, really nice.
    Thanks Tralfaz;

I will definitely be revisiting this down the line, I am updating a Vader mesh currently and also not happy with the burn marks around the door (could add far more detail).

Plus the pose on the stormtrooper on the left I think can be made more natural, but other than that quite happy with how it turned out ;)

:)
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    The Stormtrooper looks like he's in one of those uncomfortable Military poses like attention. It definitely doesn't look natural, but it looks right. :lol: Though, his right leg should be straighter if he is at attention.
    :P will fix him when I come back to this shot :)