Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DStar Wars the X-universe

metalsnakemetalsnake5 Posts: 0Member
edited October 2014 in Work in Progress #1
Hello

Its been a very long time since i posted anything and since getting my new laptop i've had a few models on the go first off let me start by saying it feels good to be back and that this project thread is for a game mod for the game known as X3-Reunion so they arent high poly

anyway so far i've got 4 models under work 3 i want to reveal at a later date but anyway,
heres the first one i'm willing to show the new republic battleship ( terranova class ) in its wip stage

feel free to comment or give critism
107065.jpg
Post edited by metalsnake on
Tagged:

• evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    Oh, good. When I saw the thread title, I was hoping this wasn't some kind of weird blend of Star Wars and X-Men. :lol:

It looks good so far, from what I can see. I've never played that game, but I love Star Wars. Some more views would be nice, though.
  • metalsnakemetalsnake5 Posts: 0Member
    she's still docked in the construction bay but i'll put up a couple of shots later dude .... that whole back sections gonna be a killer lol
  • jedi44jedi440 Posts: 0Member
    Looks promising.
    Well done.
  • metalsnakemetalsnake5 Posts: 0Member
    thanks so i've got stuck coming up with an armor plating layout and cos i like community thoughts lol here is a top down view feel free to download it draw an idea for the armor and i'll pick a winning to use on the hull for it to go ingame :D
    107070.jpg