Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DFREIGHTER

raytridiraytridi0 Posts: 0Member
edited August 2013 in Finished Work #1
I love sci-fi games so I want to make a spaceship.

I hope you like it.
103050.jpg
103051.jpg
Post edited by raytridi on
Tagged:

• RekkertRekkert4080 Buenos Aires, ArgentinaPosts: 2,308Member
    Welcome to the forums raytridi. :)

Very nice! Is it based on something in particular, or is it an original design?
    Any chance for more views, maybe some orthos?
    For all my finished Trek fan art, please visit my portfolio
  • raytridiraytridi0 Posts: 0Member
    Thank you Rekkert.
    This is my original concept. I wrote a little story, and I wanted to visualize the ship there. I am showing from another angles.
    Cargo Ship_Concept_orthos 2.jpg

Cargo Ship_Concept_orthos 1.jpg
    103052.jpg103053.jpg
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    It's a good design and a nice looking model. It certainly renders beautifully. The render itself is great, the lighting is great and I love all the glows and specular highlights. The background is really nice too. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the heavy use of flares, but that's a personal preference thing. Overall, it's a very nice picture. :)
  • BigTBigT192 Posts: 97Member
    A very evocative picture!
    I guess this species travels very sophisticated through different dimensions.
  • spacefighterspacefighter2 Posts: 0Member
    nice work, done with blender i'm guessing. something about the bridge area looks rather romulan, d'deridex?
    Thank you evil_genius_180. I really appreciate your awsome comment. I'm used to a high lens flare in dark space. I wanted to make it look very esthetic.
    Thank you BigT. You are right. This ship is the depths of space travel and trade.
    Thank you spacefighter. Modeling,rendering and compositing in Blender. Really I saw the first "d'deridex". I do not followed closely Star Trek. But This form looks like the bird's head for this reason very useful. I used generally flat forms. My bridge underside flat.