Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

2DSome sketches, one of a ship

komarokomaro348 CanadaPosts: 752Member
edited September 2013 in Work in Progress #1
This is a Star Trek ship I have in mind, since at least 6-8 months. I always see it that way on top, I don't know how it would be on the bottom or on the side. I could never envision it in 3D, because I feel my abilities aren't that good, or the ship is maybe too organic to be realistically made that way in 3D...not sure. It is more parent to a tree, celtic drawings stuff.

The sketch is here at Deviant
but i will attach it

I show the sketch here, but I really don't know if I am gonna do something else with it. But in a ways it's already been my second time in one year. I can't find the first drawing, I must have trashed it.

A bit out of topic. Since there is a lot of time wasted on my work I also try my hand at Manga drawings
I do some tutorials here and there. Link to one sketch
102804.jpg
Post edited by komaro on
Tagged:

• komarokomaro348 CanadaPosts: 752Member
    Lot of time to toy with this, so I did kind of a bottom. Just to see how it would fit. I tried doing the side view...euh...that was ugly because I messed up really bad.

shiptree01.jpg

shiptree02.jpg

And as you can see, my job is good but extremely long at time with nothing to do.
    I actually was able to draw this for 2-3 hours. That probably will be my next project. To colored it etc...Scan-130810-0001.jpg
  • raytridiraytridi0 Posts: 0Member
    Nice sketches. I especially like the first and last pictures.