Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DUSS Enterprise NCC 1701-E

John MarchantJohn Marchant336 Posts: 96Member
edited July 2013 in Finished Work #1
This is part of an animation i am putting together using IRML's Enterprise E. Its a lovely model and im honoured to be able to use it.

This is just a still in LightWave to check how my textured environment nebula and background fog will work. Then its on to the main reason for using Dave's model.
102230.jpg
Post edited by John Marchant on
Tagged:

• gerb200gerb200176 Posts: 114Member
    Looks good so far. Maybe a little too much ambient light for my taste. I prefer a pretty high contrast to show off the details.
  • SaquistSaquist1 Posts: 0Member
    Looks good but there seems to be a rut with the Sovereign class. It's always in one of two views back and above and below front.
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    I agree with gerb200, the ambient light is definitely too high for my taste. Otherwise, it looks good. Dave definitely built a beautiful mesh. :) From what I can see of it, the nebula looks very well done.
  • trekkitrekki951 Posts: 1,403Member
    Beautiful mesh, I wait for the anim
    Again, one of these has got great object, congratulations.
  • John MarchantJohn Marchant336 Posts: 96Member
    Thanks indeed guys. The camera angle saquist is yes very overdone on most of these sorts of models. It turned out to be the best angle i had in the animation to see the whole ship.

Ambient light is a little heavy i agree, will tone it down a bit, but Dave's mesh is a beauty that's why im so glad he gave me permission to use it.
  • LonewriterLonewriter236 Posts: 1,078Member
    I have this mesh, it is the best. Great render, I look forward to seeing you animation.
  • John MarchantJohn Marchant336 Posts: 96Member
    Thanks Lonewriter. I had in mind a specific animation which required a closeup and pullback shot from the deflector. I need to add some detail to the deflector, also may change the window textures as i need an impression of some interior as the animation goes past a couple of windows.