Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DMore shameless promotion - Enterprise NX Refit does Classic Trek

VK08VK083 Posts: 0Member
edited June 2013 in Finished Work #1
:D These are the posters I have the most fun with... IRML's E, Rob Wilde's Spacedock and Drex's refit ;)
101875.jpg
Post edited by VK08 on
Tagged:

• Chris2005Chris2005678 Posts: 3,097Member
    Very nice. Picard better put the brakes on. :p
    AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
    Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC 12GB
    1TB NVMe SSD, 2 x 1GB SATA SSD, 4TB external HDD
    32 GB RAM
    Windows 11 Pro
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    The setup on the ships is very odd. The angles make it look like the Enterprise-E ran into the back of the NX-01. (or is about to run into the back of it.) Plus, both ships and Spacedock are so huge on screen. I know the Enterprise-E is a lot larger than the NX and Spacedock is HUGE, but everything seems very close and crowded in the render. Personally, I think it would look better if you dropped the Enterprise-E and just had the NX, Earth and Spacedock. That or pull back some, don't have everything so "in your face." But, that's just my two cents.

On the positive side, the NX looks fantastic, so do the other meshes. Of course, those are some of the best meshes out there. Also, I love the Earth background, I think I have that NASA photo too.
  • meugen06meugen06334 Posts: 5Member
    Nicely done.It will be great for a 5th season.
  • spacefighterspacefighter2 Posts: 0Member
    wicked, being called stealing he enterprise is it based on star trek III search for spock? background is great but rear ship seems to be a bit large and at the wrong angle, as if it is hitting enterprise in the rear. either that or the starships have turned into buses, now they only come in twos(lol).
  • publiusrpubliusr550 Posts: 1,747Member
    Styles has an even better ride now, I see.
  • LonewriterLonewriter236 Posts: 1,078Member
    Nice job.