Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DEngine Room Panels

TuskTusk0 Posts: 0Member
edited June 2013 in Work in Progress #1
HI Guys.

I got a link to this site today when searching for reference for my latest fun project. I thought IA’d be good to share my WIP here as it looks like you guys might be up for giving me some constructive feedback. IA’m having a go at a Sci-Fi challenge that 3DSquirrel are running at the mo. The subject is A‘Sci-Fi ElementsA’.

IA‘m having a go at putting a colection of panels together for an engine room or walkway. IA’ve done 2 so far but IA’m just gonna see how it develops. Using Modo 701 and itA’s all hard surface atm. :)

Would really appreciate any feedback. Thanks.:)
101849.jpg
101850.jpg
101851.jpg
101852.jpg
Post edited by Tusk on

• spacefighterspacefighter2 Posts: 0Member
    nicely modelled, i can imagine these sort of things could be very useful on any large and detailed ship mesh you were creating.
  • TuskTusk0 Posts: 0Member
    Thanks for the feedback Spacefighter. I hope to get a whole group of these panels together then perhaps move on to a larger scale project later. Really enjoying getting stuck into this detailing though. Gonna work on another panel today...if I get a chance lol... post another update later. :)
  • tommygdawgtommygdawg0 Posts: 0Member
    It's a strangely fun thing to sit there for hours just putting in tiny details into things. I love the work and detailing you've got going on these. Especially the weird shape of the pipes that curve down on top of each other to go underneath the large raised structure. That looks like quite a strange shape to tackle. Looking very cool!
  • LonewriterLonewriter236 Posts: 1,078Member
    I like them, great job and welcome to SFM
  • RexNoctuRexNoctu0 Posts: 0Member
    I like them a lot. They would look great on almost any wall of a sci-fi or military type setting. The only nitpick I have is that all the cables don't seem to come out anywhere. Especially with the cut out for the three pipes close to the wall I kept looking to see the wires and other pipes loop around the bigger ones or go into them or something.
    Like I said very minor, they look great.