Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DStar Wars KOTOR

nivaonivao0 Posts: 0Member
edited February 2013 in Work in Progress #1
Hi all, it has been a while but I've decided to now actually post something that I'm working on and see how people think about it and that will hopefully encourage me to actually continue/finish it.

As the title suggests, I'm working on several parts of the video game Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic. At this point, I've modeled two ships, the Endar Spire and the Interdictor-class cruiser Leviathan. I'm using Syklon's thread about his Leviathan as inspiration as there is very little proper reference of it.

The Endar Spire model is currently finished, but it may get more details later on. The Leviathan is my current focus. However, now that the main hull is done, it gets a lot more tedious and patience-threatening(!) to get all the necessary details in but it's not going to be as detailed as Syklon's version, or as Fractalsponge's Star Destroyers but more like the ships in The Clone Wars TV series.
100370.png
100371.jpg
Post edited by nivao on
Tagged:

• RekkertRekkert4126 Buenos Aires, ArgentinaPosts: 2,314Member
    Great work on these so far! :thumb:
    I must admit that I don't care much about the Interdictor-Class, but the Hammerhead-Class is one of my favorite SW ships.
    For all my finished Trek fan art, please visit my portfolio
  • nivaonivao0 Posts: 0Member
    I feel the same. I really don't like the shape of it, but it has to be done for what I plan with the Hammerhead. I also find it a little more difficult than a Star Destroyer as it uses the same principals of greebling in the trenches but because the hull is curved on the Interdictor it's more tedious.