Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Animation"Enterprise" Era weapons bay

stscifiguystscifiguy0 Posts: 0Member
edited February 2013 in Work in Progress #1
One of the many models I've built for Star Trek:The Romulan Wars. This is the weapons bay like the one on the Enterprise NX-01 with a few little changes. I know alot of people are going to say, this isn't right and that isn't right. But, this is my version of how it should have look. The top where the lights go isn't there yet,nor is the other walls. It's still a "work in progress" but, getting there

The ST TMP Torpedo has been built by "the Axeman" from http://www.trekmeshes.ch/
100142.jpg
100143.jpg
Post edited by stscifiguy on
Tagged:

• L2KL2K0 Posts: 0Member
    quite good.

try a better ground next time
  • BorgManBorgMan209 DutchlandPosts: 581Member
    Well, pitching in anyway. There's a slight problem with the surrounding; it doesn't look 'finished', so to say. Do the shaft hatches actually open? Right now they look like they can't, so I'd suggest letting them be inlaid a little bit more so that you have room for the hatches to move behind the wall. I think that would solve a little bit of the "it doesn't look like it belongs here" problem, as you're letting the whole station be an integral part of the room, instead of a loose component :)
  • stscifiguystscifiguy0 Posts: 0Member
    Thank You for your input. I have been trying to figure out the floors as you see their different in both pictures. As for the shadows, I haven't got that to my licking yet either but, I will definitely try what you said Borgman.
  • AresiusAresius359 Posts: 4,171Member
    Looks like a beach as a floor, a nice alternative. ;P

The walls almost seem too devoid of any feature, I'd say make some stuff up to fill some empty space.