Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

2DSW vs ST

LandingZoneLandingZone1 Posts: 0Member
edited November 2012 in Work in Progress #1
My long ongoing make a desktop screen fro my self project has reached an almost completed inks phase. Good for uploading.

The excelsior has a costume hull what I tried, since we can see the original on a lot of pictures around, I wanted something unique. The turbo lasers are also not to original, since I didn't find a got close picture of them. Okay I have one now, but you know I wont eares those I already draw, since it not my goal to stay totally canon here.
Coloring will come once i have the time, this project was laying on my desk since last year, so don't expect to it to be finished to soon.
96618.jpg
Post edited by LandingZone on

• AresiusAresius359 Posts: 4,171Member
    Hm, that could become quite intriguing.
  • athelasathelas0 Posts: 0Member
    looks really nice will be fun to see how it turnes out in the end
  • BolianAdmiralBolianAdmiral1120 Torrance, CaliforniaPosts: 2,573Member
    Everything in this image is awesome, but I REALLY love that Excelsior-Class!
  • RekkertRekkert4126 Buenos Aires, ArgentinaPosts: 2,314Member
    Very cool concept and angle, and I like that Excelsior variant you have there, I look forward to see it colored.
    For all my finished Trek fan art, please visit my portfolio
  • FreakFreak1088 Posts: 4,361Member
    That is a really great pic.
    Look forward to seeing it coloured in once you get round to it.
  • LandingZoneLandingZone1 Posts: 0Member
    Just a little update to show I didn't forget about this project. It's going somewhere slowly. This battle is starting to look like they are actualy fighting or something like that. I hope I will get my tablet soon and can finish it off faster than I got here with it. Yeah that would be cool.
    98661.jpg