Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

2DStar Trek designs

2»

• FlankerFlanker0 Posts: 0Member
    And yet some other work for a mod I am helping out with. In this case several guns used by pirates and a new heavy weapon for Starfleet's MACO forces:
    92922.jpg
  • AresiusAresius359 Posts: 4,171Member
    Do I presume correctly if I say that these weapons are 22nd century edition weapons? They look inspired by the Phase-pistol from ENT.
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804608 Posts: 11,186Member
    Great work on the drawing of the young officer. The weapons look good also. :)
    You are right the top gun is a 22nd century weapon. The mod it will be used for is a Enterprise based one.
    And thanks evil genius I am not a star in characters but I had fun working on her.

I will continue to update this thread with more stuff. Again mostly star trek related. This one is for a friend of mine and shows a small attack ship, it is already an old design but it was different so here it is:
    warsaw_class_advanced_scout_by_handofmanos-d3fbbn2.jpg
    I like it. Like you said, it's different. :)
    Flanker wrote: »
    And thanks evil genius I am not a star in characters but I had fun working on her.

I suck at drawing people, so I admire anybody who can do it. :)
    runabout_design_by_handofmanos-d4n97c2.jpg
  • TrekMDTrekMD192 Posts: 639Member
    Very nice!
  • HellsgateHellsgate0 Posts: 8Member
    love your delta flyer style shuttlepod.
    Final version of a MSD I have been working on the last couple of days tesla_class_msd_finished_by_handofmanos-d4pio9g.jpg
    Nice work, I like that a lot. :D
  • MoonswordMoonsword0 Posts: 0Member
    Great work, I love the MSD you have done, and the redesign of the Nebula, they both look good.
  • XRaiderV1.7XRaiderV1.7226 I have absolutely no ideaPosts: 1,074Member
    I like the work too.