Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Gamer Art Calender

Hay all,

I'm putting together a calender that will be put up on kickstarter. The purpose of the calender is to raise funds to pay for a site i've been contemplating for a while.

I'm posting all over the place, for people who are willing to contribute one piece of art to the calender. It could be an image, a map, a picture of a custom model, a short story, anything that will fit on a single page.

The point of the calender is to show off exactly what it is that the site will be offering. As I hope to attract illustrators, cartographers, modelers, sculptors, writers, graphic artists (i'm assuming that the proper title of some one that makes you book look all spiffy), etc, to the site so that small time publishers like me, and anyone else for that mater, can find the people with the talents they need to complete their projects.

The site will be part networking, part gallery, part e-commerce. It will have tools for finding artists by type, subtype, genre, purpose/use and rate/price. It will also have a matching tool that will allow account holders to request notification of new artist, publishing projects, stock art, etc which meet what ever criteria you select.