Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Blender 2.58 - Problems that I can't solve

KalshionKalshion0 Posts: 0Member
Made the switch to the new blender a month ago out of new motivation to get modeling, things are different that's for sure, but it seems Blender Artists board isn't any different. Ask a question, don't get a response. So I'm hoping you guys here can help me out (You have in the past :D),
Anywho, there are two problems I have having. The first is a transperency issue. I have an indoor model that has a mesh with the transperency modifier on it. There are 'two' of these meshes close together.

During render, I can see through the mesh just as the transperency is supposed to allow. However, after a few seconds, the mesh turns black (there is a light source between the two) and the completed render shows no transperency at all.

http://www.starfleetplatoon.com/~suisfonia/StarArmyKyleArt/Meh/ColonyBridgeIssue1.png

As for my next question? Nevermind... just realized that I'm as blind as a bat sometimes...
Post edited by Kalshion on

• FreakFreak1088 Posts: 4,361Member
    I had this problem, it actually very easy to fix.

Under the Material where you have set up your transperency, keep scolling down to Shadows. Here you will see a tick box for receive transperency tick this. This should sort out your problem.
  • KalshionKalshion0 Posts: 0Member
    Thanks! That did fix it :)

Sorry about the lateness in response .
  • FreakFreak1088 Posts: 4,361Member
    No worries!