Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DTobias Richter / Andrew Probert - Ambassador Class - Ships of The Line Calendar 2012

Dr-TimelordDr-Timelord0 Posts: 0Member
edited June 2011 in Finished Work #1
Hey all.

I spotted this over in an article over on trekmovie.com and wanted to share it with everyone who followed the wip of Tobias building and putting together Andrew Probert Original TNG Ambassador Class Design, and as you can see from the picture, the ship is a beauty.

[thread can be seen here ] 3D Andy Proberts Ambassador Class Ship

http://trekmovie.com/2011/06/27/exclusive-previews-of-2012-star-trek-calendars/

I tip my hat to you both, Andrew for the concept and design for such an amazing ship, and to Tobias who using his amazing skill and dedication to bring the Concept to life and let us and the internet see the ship for the very first time from all angles :D

ST_Ships_Interior-6.jpg
90098.jpeg
Post edited by Dr-Timelord on

• BuckaroohawkBuckaroohawk2 Posts: 0Member
    No doubt Tobias knocked it out of the park with this one! He and Andrew did an amazing job of realizing the original Ambassador concept, giving us a starship that's familiar yet so new at the same time. They both deserve a big round of applause!
  • HaturodHaturod0 Posts: 0Member
    Awesome picture that for a still shows some much dynamics!
  • cazman101cazman1010 Posts: 0Member
    I can imagine seeing this ship in action against Rel777's re-imagined K'tinga class
  • homerpalooza67homerpalooza67228 Posts: 1,891Member
    this should be headered!
  • trekkitrekki963 Posts: 1,414Member
    very cool pic.;)
  • RedbellpeppersRedbellpeppers0 Posts: 0Member
    Beautiful image.
  • tobiasrichtertobiasrichter334 Posts: 0Member
    Thank you! IA’m glad this is finally being presented...

There will be some orthos of the ship in the centerfold of the calendar.

And make sure to check out Doug Drexlers blog this weekend - some insights to the pictures of the calendar: http://drexfiles.wordpress.com/
  • LonewriterLonewriter236 Posts: 1,078Member
    great job tobias as usual.
  • YaricYaric0 Posts: 0Member
    Very cool. Not sure what post you have done to the whole image but it almost looks like it's more of a painting than CG. Cool!
  • RyconRycon0 Posts: 0Member
    now that is cool
  • kuckuk333kuckuk333178 Posts: 209Member
    is this picture available without all the writings on it?
  • AresiusAresius359 Posts: 4,171Member
    wow, that's lovely.
  • PixelMagicPixelMagic473 Posts: 663Member
    Very beautiful, Tobias. I love it. Magnificent. I wish I could have contributed to the calendar, but life got too busy. Maybe next year!
  • TrekMDTrekMD192 Posts: 639Member
    This is a fantastic image. I can hardly wait to get the calendar. It is good to see the Ambassador class realized as she was meant to be.