Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DYet Another Destiny Ship

solariesolarie0 Posts: 0Member
edited May 2011 in Work in Progress #1
Hey all well it have been a good year "maybe more" sins I made a 3d model and now am finally having the time to do some 3d again. :)

So I decided to jump on the destiny band wagon here, it looks like a fun ship to model, "but I have a head start I have been at my model for a week now, an hour now and then.

Am not going to make it 100% show related but a close one with some free mind detailing and other smaller tings.

Last model I made were the Scarran dreadnought as mention some year ago so am a little rusty, :P

Regards
Solarie

SGU-Destiny-01.jpg
SGU-Desteny-01.jpg
SGU.jpg
sgu1.jpg
89455.jpg
Post edited by solarie on
Tagged:

• colbmistacolbmista2 Posts: 0Member
    its to nerrow..
  • Randy TjangRandy Tjang0 Posts: 0Member
    The nose is slightly off. Needs to be slightly more rounded. Also, the back has to be more round.
  • colbmistacolbmista2 Posts: 0Member
    the whole nose is to straight aswell it tapers slightly the whole langth of the ship
  • solariesolarie0 Posts: 0Member
    colbmista wrote: »
    its to narrow..
    self inspired modeling. i don't like it to wide.
    The nose is slightly off. Needs to be slightly more rounded. Also, the back has to be more round.

and the nose isn't to wrong either, this isn't a 100% modelling of the ship as I say in the opening post.
    "the nose is still not right but Im in the process here it is after all a wip" :p

I am modelling an version of it that were not used in the show. that have a well defined difference from the one in the show.

this is some my fault, because I were going to add this part to the post but forgot to do so.
    but here it is the ship that didn't make it to the show.

Not angry I want some feed back on it but please read the posts and reply accordingly.
    I decided to make this because Vilandra is making the 100% accurate TV show version of it. :)

regards
    Solarie

http://www.fxstation.net/home/2010/1/14/building-the-3d-destiny-model-for-stargate-universe.html

So Im making this ship with some twist of my own. :)