Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DStargate Ancient-y ships!

walpurgiswalpurgis181 Posts: 0Member
edited May 2011 in Work in Progress #1
Recently I have bben on a stargate Binge, resulting in some very Ancient-y ships and other models.
first up: the Akripalukous (the name doesn't mean anything, but then neither does "Hippaforakus")

second is the Progonos Ton Keravnon which (hopefully) means "progenitor of lightning" (referring to the energy weapons and drones)
89298.jpg
89299.jpg
Post edited by walpurgis on
Tagged:

• Kalic-VadekKalic-Vadek0 Posts: 0Member
    I don't know if it's just me, but it looks more Homeworld-y .. well the first one dose, thou second looks more Ancient-y.

Also Correct me if i'm wrong, but don't they Ancients use a Grey/brown Colour pattern?
  • theStargateFantheStargateFan171 Posts: 0Member
    The gun turrets (I'm assuming that what's these are) don't look Ancient-y either. Maybe a drone platform??
  • Kalic-VadekKalic-Vadek0 Posts: 0Member
    I'm guessing the platform with an Orange circle are the Drone Emplacements, and guessing again this is still a time when Drones ware main stream, but not in the time when the Ancients, were stupid enough to make there ships, Only have drones are there only weapon.
  • walpurgiswalpurgis181 Posts: 0Member
    I don't know if it's just me, but it looks more Homeworld-y .. well the first one dose, thou second looks more Ancient-y.

Also Correct me if i'm wrong, but don't they Ancients use a Grey/brown Colour pattern?
    I always thought it was more grey/maroon, which is what I tried to do here. @ theStargateFan- I always thought that the Alterans were incredibly stupid and arrogant to arm their ships with drones only, thus, the (railgun) turrets . Also, the round tan things, those are pretty much placeholders for some beam weapons that I plan to add at a later date.