Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

2DSo many years have passed

BlindShooterBlindShooter0 Posts: 0Member
edited April 2011 in Work in Progress #1
Has been ages since I posted in here. It's nice to be back.

Here are my sketches. I made them during little free time I have between work and family matters. Some of them I just do for fun, some of them I want to make into a game or a mod someday.

Tell me what you think about them.

Scan10006.JPG

Scan10005.JPG

Scan10004.JPG

Scan10007.JPG

Scan10008.JPG

Scan10009.JPG

Scan10010.JPG

Scan10011.JPG

Scan10012.JPG

Scan10013.JPG

Scan10014.JPG

Scan10015.JPG
88811.JPG
Post edited by BlindShooter on
Tagged:

• BlindShooterBlindShooter0 Posts: 0Member
    More fantasy / sci fi hybrid experiment

Scan10017.JPG

Scan10016.JPG

Scan10018.JPG
  • FlankerFlanker0 Posts: 0Member
    Very impressive! The images of the first post remind of a series called Patlabor. Really great work. Wish I could do such work ;)
  • Capt DaveCapt Dave0 Posts: 0Member
    Very Cool!
  • StonecoldStonecold331 Posts: 0Member
    Another /m dweller on the skifi meshes :) Good work. Reminds me Front Mission`s "wanzers" more then "labors" from Patlabor. And some are definitely inspired by Assault suit Valken, as far as I see.
  • somacruz145somacruz1450 Posts: 0Member
    Yup "Wanzers" for me as well :D I think I put more than 100 hours into Front Mission on the DS so I see the mechs everywhere :p
    Anyway, it would be nice to see your work colored (even in photoshop or something)
  • Tochiro76Tochiro760 Posts: 0Member
    Hey those first sketches look a lot like heavy gear stuff:-)

I really wish they would remake the heavy gear pc games it would be so much better now with recent tech. I can't get those games to work on anything else besides win98se lol and modern hotas controllers like saitek x52 won't work with those old games either. You would think that these game companies would want to make money by bringing old ip back from the dead from time to time.