Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DU.S.S. Enterprise STX-1701

KirtemorKirtemor417 Posts: 99Member
edited March 2011 in Work in Progress #1
Hey all, Thought I would show off another WIP. The STX-1701. It is from a future where the Enterprise-D was lost with all hands when the Veridian star exploded. She is based off technology brought back from the Delta Quadrant on Voyager after being lost for 19 years. The pics show the evolution of the design over the last 10 years. Let me know what you think!

[Guerrilla edit]: Images removed and thread closed due to unauthorised kitbashing.
Post edited by Kirtemor on
Tagged:

• KirtemorKirtemor417 Posts: 99Member
    Second batch of evolution shots.
    Third Batch of Evoultion Shots
    Last batch and newest files. I dropped the -H just recently as I wasn't sure where in the post Next Gen era they'd fall and the implications of STXI.
  • Soran77Soran770 Posts: 0Member
    good stuff here man the very last version is my favorite
  • TrekMDTrekMD192 Posts: 639Member
    Interesting. The green engines are based on Borg tech, I assume.
  • MadKoiFishMadKoiFish9848 Posts: 5,335Member
    What part of no kitbashing did you miss when you DLED my connie and decided to use the struts and nacelles??
    Nice lack of credit nice lack of the TOS you agreed to when you downloaded that model.

attachment.php?attachmentid=89455&d=1301110052

attachment.php?attachmentid=89456&d=1301110333

tos-connie-118-copy.jpg

I am far from amused.
    Each day we draw closer to the end.
  • GuerrillaGuerrilla797 HelsinkiPosts: 2,868Administrator
    Hi Kirtemor,

Would you mind posting a wireframe of the model MKF mentioned? A viewport screenshot would do nicely. Thanks.
    Comco: i entered it manually in the back end
    Join our fancy Discord Server!
    Madkoifish, I sincerely apologize I do feel that your constitution class is a great model. I fell into the trap of the quick fix for an issue I was having. Although it does show a design heritage.... ok bad joke. sorry. If you wish, I will remove the offending images. please let me know.
  • Kalic-VadekKalic-Vadek0 Posts: 0Member
    STX-1701? i thought it was NCC
    STX stands for Slipstream Transwarp Experiment.... I explain it as being equivalant of the NX level, while maintaining a level of secrecy Starfleet wished to maintain about the project. The green of the Nacelles and Transwarp Stabilizers was to set the tech apart from standard warp drive.
  • Kalic-VadekKalic-Vadek0 Posts: 0Member
    Slipstream & Transwarp... oh my, how I can see this ship blowing up an system, if an bolt isn't secured correctly.
    Issue is you are using parts of a mesh that clearly has rules attached to it about kitbashing. Second you do not credit it, there was no permission given. And what it boils down to is you using it as your work, mesh theft. Of course I want the images gone, Id want my mesh off any pc you touch really. But that is not something I can enforce and more of a emotional rage reaction.

Done is done, I leave what happens next in the admin's hands at this point. I suppose this could be a lesson, do not pawn off others work as your own.
  • Randy TjangRandy Tjang0 Posts: 0Member
    MadKoiFish wrote: »
    Issue is you are using parts of a mesh that clearly has rules attached to it about kitbashing. Second you do not credit it, there was no permission given. And what it boils down to is you using it as your work, mesh theft. Of course I want the images gone, Id want my mesh off any pc you touch really. But that is not something I can enforce and more of a emotional rage reaction.

Done is done, I leave what happens next in the admin's hands at this point. I suppose this could be a lesson, do not pawn off others work as your own.
    For some reason, I just can't read that comment without laughing after seeing that avatar of yours... lol
    For some reason, I just can't read that comment without laughing after seeing that avatar of yours... lol

I do not see where that has anything to do with this. He broke the TOS agreed to on another forum by doing what he has. It is not your right or place to comment on it.
  • HellsgateHellsgate0 Posts: 8Member
    Interesting kitbashes, also featured over at Trekspace.
  • Randy TjangRandy Tjang0 Posts: 0Member
    MadKoiFish wrote: »
    I do not see where that has anything to do with this. He broke the TOS agreed to on another forum by doing what he has. It is not your right or place to comment on it.
    Sorry, *chimes out*
This discussion has been closed.