Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

2DCoM Battleship

FlankerFlanker0 Posts: 0Member
edited April 2011 in Work in Progress #1
Its been a while since I last posted anything here and after some thought, and work, I decided to post something once more.

It is a original design for a battleship as seen in the Chronicles of Man Universe which is the brainchild of MadeinJapan.

CoMVeridianBB.jpg
88723.jpg
Post edited by Flanker on
Tagged:

• ST-OneST-One188 Posts: 293Member
    Wow. That's a big ship ;)
    Very nice work so far - I always enjoy seeing your work.
  • FlankerFlanker0 Posts: 0Member
    Thanks an updated the image. It is fun to work on something else besides star trek designs. These are the designs of the two smaller ships hovering below it:
    ToriClassFrigate.png
    Almost there, only some insignia and this one is finished:
    VeridianBB2.jpg
  • GalenGalen0 Posts: 0Member
    WOW amazing work dude. I'm officially Jealous of your skill!
    Thanks Galen it is a fun project. I find it refreshing and gives me more 'artistic liberty' to the overal design.
    Finished the battleship. Lots of details (mainly weapon and insignia) added. And I consider this one finished.
    VeridianBB3.jpg
  • originalgaijinoriginalgaijin0 Posts: 0Member
    whats the orange slit in her bow? It was a cylon jammer feel to it. But overall Im greatly impressed with what you've created. The CoM universe continues to have some of the most original and creative work Ive seen. thanks for posting this
    The orange 'Cylon jammer' is a sensor and ECM focal point so I guess my idea behind it reflected over well in the drawing :)
    Another design... completely finished so perhaps not so much WIP anymore. A liner this time so a non military design.
    VeridianFreighter2.jpg
  • publiusrpubliusr550 Posts: 1,747Member
    You know, Sternbach had this starship called a flying fortress that should have had a similar side view...