Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DThe Never Ending Project.

• seanrseanr1119 Brooklyn, NYPosts: 602Member
    This is quite impressive. The lighting is great, and the textures look very good too. :)
  • XFozzbouteXFozzboute654 Posts: 1,627Member
    Thanks.
    Well it looks like a get my first Chemo treatment on the 18. It scares the hell out of me but I’m also happy to get it started with.

UPDATE...
    As far as I’m concerned these two rooms are done. They still have a few issues to work out and the lens flares are a bit silly but I don’t care.
    2302a.jpg
    2303.jpg
  • seanrseanr1119 Brooklyn, NYPosts: 602Member
    The lamps are clearly on, but appear to cast little or no light on their surroundings. Otherwise, looks pretty good.
  • BlobVanDamBlobVanDam0 Posts: 0Member
    seanr wrote: »
    The lamps are clearly on, but appear to cast little or no light on their surroundings. Otherwise, looks pretty good.

It looks like they're casting a bit of light on the wall behind them, but I think they have a really hard falloff distance, and the lens flare is overdone.
    But aside from that, a beautiful render, and a great looking project overall.
    UPDATE...
    Started to work on my TV table.
    2312.jpg
    And I’ve started to work on the upstairs bathroom.
    2313.jpg
    2314.jpg
    UPDATE...
    Getting more work done on the upstairs bathroom.
    2375.jpg
    2377.jpg
    2378.jpg
    UPDATE...
    I got a little more work done on the window and added some soap dishes and a toilet roll. I’m also close to finishing the vanity.
    2379.jpg
    Here I started to add the bathtub/shower.
    2380.jpg
  • JennyJenny2 Posts: 0Member
    A-yup, that's a toilet roll, alrighty. :cool:
    UPDATE...
    I changed the color of the walls and started to fix the textures on the vanity. I also have a more accurate floor texture.
    2381.jpg
    I’ve added temp textures to the shower. And started to get more of the window done.
    2382.jpg
  • BigDBigD0 Posts: 0Member
    Nice.......
    Thank you.
    UPDATE...
    Here’s a shot of the mostly finished tub.
    2383.jpg
    UPDATE...
    Added a light switch, power socket and towel rack. I also started to add stuff to the tub.
    2384.jpg
    Thanks.
    I haven’t really been doing too much work on this lately. Just haven’t felt like it to like bits of annoying work because most of it close to done. Mostly I just added a curtain rod and all the other shower/bathtub stuff. I have to finish up the window and vanity. I also have to make the lights.
    2385.jpg

And on a side note. Colonoscopies are a real pain in the ass.
    UPDATE...
    It’s that time again to get more stuff done on the house. I’ve started to added the kitchen. The texture on the floor is temp.
    2511.jpg
    UPDATE...
    Started to build the pantry. It’s coming along nicely and should help me speed up the build of the rest of the cabinets.
    2512.jpg
    I also need to get rid of those dark lines on the table.
    2513.jpg
    UPDATE...
    The floor now has a more accurate texture and so the does the table, but it still needs a little bit of work. The pantry is also almost done.
    2514.jpg
    2515.jpg
    UPDATE...
    The table is now finished as far as I’m concerned. The pantry is just about done. Just need to tweak the handles a bit and add hinges.
    2516.jpg
    A close up of the pantry.
    2517.jpg
    UPDATE...
    The window in the bathroom is just about finished.
    2518.jpg
    I copied the bathroom window and added it to the kitchen. I also added the door frame leading to the back porch.
    2519.jpg
    UPDATE...
    I decided to get more work done on the bathroom. I added one of the lights.
    2532.jpg
    Here I played a little bit with https://www.google.com/nikcollection/ to give it an old camera type of feel.
    2533.jpg
    UPDATE...
    The lights are all finished and I added the heating vent.
    2534.jpg
    A little bit more playing around.
    2535.jpg
  • BlobVanDamBlobVanDam0 Posts: 0Member
    Looking beautiful and clean. I like the first filtered picture, although the second one is maybe a tad much with the blur. :D
    UPDATE...
    I’ve started on the faucets. All I have left to do is the toilet, towel rack in the shower and fix up the textures for the vanity.
    2536.jpg
    2537.jpg
    UPDATE...
    Started to work on the bathroom toilet
    2598.jpg
    UPDATE...
    Did more work on my TV table. It’s just about done.
    2599.jpg
    UPDATE...
    I’ve gotta finish up the textures. Build hinges for the doors and some rails for the one drawer. Maybe I’ll start on the T.V. while I’m at it.
    2600.jpg
    UPDATE...
    My internet has been out for the last week so I haven’t been able to update anything, anyway. I got the handles done I just need to texture them. I also need to adjust the transparency of the smoked glass so it’s not so black. I still need to make the hinges and that won’t be fun. I also decided to add my large speaker to this and I’ll finish making it.
    2601.jpg
    UPDATE...
    Figured I might as well just dive into this months project so It’s back to house work. Started simple since I can’t move around all that well at the moment so I started on my third bookcase for dvds and blu-rays. I know it’s not much but it’s a start.
    2693.jpg
    UPDATE...
    Got a little bit done on the new book shelf.
    2694.jpg
    UPDATE...
    I know this probably a bit boring but it’s the best I can do at the moment. I’m exhausted pretty much 24 hours a day and I can expect this to last anywhere from 4 to 5 weeks. Some people don’t realize my surgery was pretty severe.
    2695.jpg