Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

2DDepartment and the retina

yaloyalo0 Posts: 0Member
edited April 2011 in Work in Progress #1
hi

Always I'm having trouble with the ball or the Chamber and composition of the FFA today that I wanted to understand, draw or physics or any other material, knowing that I not know physics FFA tried to unfold and the difficulty in order to close more of the ball and know them a little

"This is natural constituency:

hob19.jpg

This is my idea with the composition of the Chamber which is made up of grid lines with the same bitmap related

hob18.jpg

hob16.jpg

hob17.jpg

:)
87498.jpg
Post edited by yalo on
Tagged:

• JennyJenny2 Posts: 0Member
    I don't think I understood what the objective was, but your superelipses look cool. :cool:
  • yaloyalo0 Posts: 0Member
    Jenny wrote: »
    I don't think I understood what the objective was, but your superelipses look cool. :cool:

Welcome
    Said your presence here:
    He is currently useful in the decoration and ornamentation, but the important is to find a diameter (or penalty) circle by connecting the points and I hope that I get from this is to draw different shapes easily and other things, non-ornamental

hob20.jpg

hob21.jpg

When connecting the points with some green balloon in reverse
    In other words the first with the latter:
    I have composed a simple penalty from the department, and repeat the process, these are the themes I have a circle consists of four

Thank you
  • publiusrpubliusr550 Posts: 1,747Member
    I like these simple, yet complex shapes. A lot has been done with paper folding too. PBS Independant lens had a special on paper folding you might like.