Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DHover Hummer

Dr.SleepDr.Sleep0 Posts: 0Member
edited February 2011 in Work in Progress #1
Hi there, friend sent me picture of hover hummer and I loved it. So today I started working on it.
87550.jpg
Post edited by Dr.Sleep on
Tagged:

• JennyJenny2 Posts: 0Member
    Is it anti-grav, or ground-effect?
  • Fre'dniFre'dni0 Posts: 0Member
    If its a ground effect vehicle, it better beware mines
  • Dr.SleepDr.Sleep0 Posts: 0Member
    In my opinion itA’s "ground-effect". Hovering about 20 centinetres above ground, but in extreme causes it can "jump" to lets say 10 metrem high... my role model for this is hammerhead form Mass effect 2 DLC...
    here is render with some little progress:
    hummer7.jpg
  • rawrecruitrawrecruit0 Posts: 0Member
    I love this kind of military sci fi stuff. Can't wait to see where you go with it. Lookin' good so far!
    Yesterday night internet went off, so I made some progress :D
    hummer12.jpg
    A figure for scale?
    Scale might be tricky :D (just kidding) I donA’t own any figure model, so it might take a while to give figure there, but itA’s about same size as military hummer... here are new renders:
    hummer14.jpg
    hummer15.jpg
  • SanderleeSanderlee1 Posts: 0Member
    The big vents on the back are very Time Traveling DeLorean. Not sure they fit the brute, industrial simplicity of the model so far.
    Thank you! I was wondering, where I saw them :D I wasnA’t really sure to have them there neither, but I modeled them for second opinion. IA’ll try something different.
    Maybe a bar across the top deck?
    maybe, but there is supposed to be rocket launcher platform
    New render, I havenA’t got much time, becaues itA’s Exam season on university(donA’t know proper term), so just started to make platform:
    hummer17.jpg
    Dr.Sleep wrote: »
    itA’s Exam season on university(donA’t know proper term)

It's only February, so I'm guessing it's Midterms. If it were May, it'd be Finals.

I like the pads, but they need something to show that they're generating lift... a glow or something.
    But they are not :D They are sealed to roof on one side and to the roof pad (the bigger one) on the other side... ItA’s not good view, but wait for renders from behind...
    Ok, futuristic rocket launcher is completed and thanks to my visitation of pub, where I was working for couple of hours, back of model is completed too too.
    hummer18.jpg
    HUMMER22.jpg
    here is new render, this one captures bottom side of model:
    hummer24.jpg