Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

2DScetch for contest to Enterprise F

BERmaestroBERmaestro2 Posts: 0Member
edited January 2011 in Work in Progress #1
Allright guys... you were inspirating me so much that i last night woke up and draw this scath... im thinkink about make in the 3D but...i have no time for it because of my comix... anyways guys.. There it comes... 15 decks, slipstream drive... and exploring neverneding space... Its capable to land and travel to the another galaxies. So please tell me what do you think..and if there is someone who wants to make in the 3d i will gladly cooperate
86843.jpg
Post edited by BERmaestro on
Tagged:

• rwkingrwking189 Posts: 173Member
    I would strongly suggest you work a little bit more on refining the sketch to bring out the concept more clearly and to define the shapes better. Once you have a more well-defined sketch, then perhaps one or more of the excellent 3D artists here might decide to take on the project.
  • IronscytheIronscythe0 Posts: 0Member
    1. As of whatever year Star Trek Online takes place in, ships still cannot go to other galaxies.
    2. Thou shalt not screw with the basic shape of any ship called Enterprise.
    3. The Enterprise lineage is one where each successive ship is larger (or at least longer) than the last. Smaller is not an option unless all Starfleet ships have gotten smaller in turn (which they haven't).
    4. Your 3 views do not even remotely match up.
    5. I'm not just saying this to be mean.
  • BERmaestroBERmaestro2 Posts: 0Member
    You have true...in fact..i like the contest...but not STO...but future enterprise should go to another galaxies... again you have true with that each year enterpirse is larger...but imagine that smaller ship is faster... so the smaller can go to another galaxies...3 vievs match...totaly...mayebe you dont see it...
  • BERmaestroBERmaestro2 Posts: 0Member
    Probably i will make sketch in autocad..so you can see it..
  • DannageDannage236 Posts: 634Member
    Iron, have you thought of changing your name to Ironscathe? :D