Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

2DJotunheimr Station

airsoftfarmerairsoftfarmer0 Posts: 0Member
edited December 2010 in Work in Progress #1
My latest project, a stargate space station.
jtunheimrstationearthde.png
neillasgardroberteleesa.png
Had to resize the pics, they were 40mb!
and a new ship The BD-311.
x311hammer.png
Post edited by airsoftfarmer on
Tagged:

• AresiusAresius359 Posts: 4,171Member
    Wow, I really like that. Impressive work.
  • airsoftfarmerairsoftfarmer0 Posts: 0Member
    Thanks man, I'l post some specs and high-res of the station later. I wish I could model these, it'd be cool to have some animations of all those railguns, missiles, and asgard beam weapons shredding a few lucian alliance Ha'taks.
    The Belisknir, didn't want to start a new thread.
    beliskner1.png
    beliskner3.png
    beliskner2.png
  • colbmistacolbmista2 Posts: 0Member
    u went over kill with the guns on the station
    I don't think so. There still are the Ori, who knows what comes from the Wraith, the Lucian Alliance, etc.... It's not like they just send it one or two ships that get bashed easily... You need a big array of weapons to face these -sometimes suicidal- attacks.
    Yeah my thinking behind is the station fires 1 missile with an EMP warhead, knocks out enemy shields, then shreds them with railgun fire. The 8 big triple turrets each have their own naquadah reactor, so it can launch the biggest railgun projectile at speeds higher than any other railgun, allowing it to pierce almost anything. The projectiles could even bee naquadah tipped if the KE on impact is enough to detonate it.
    The only thing that botheres me with the station is actually the office-building like central superstructure...
    Yeah I see what you're sayin, but there's no reason the towers wouldn't be as strong as those on atlantis, plus there's the shields. It does look a little off, office buildings in space, but that is essentially what they are and the purpose they serve.
    It's not the thickness, it's the shape.... For a space station, they'e not very spacey.