Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DSpace Scene - The Spyder's Web

[Deleted User][Deleted User]11 Posts: 4,002Member
edited November 2010 in Work in Progress #1
Hey everybody, It's been a really long time but I am back, and still regretting the name, but I will have to live with it :lol: Anyway, I return with a scene to share with you, and hopefully get some feedback.

I would appreciate it greatly if you could give me some constructive input on how to make the scene better, as I really think it has potential. Thanks guys :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

• LockeFPLockeFP171 Posts: 0Member
    Try brightening the dark part of the ship somewhat. Would make it easier to tell what we're looking at.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]2 Posts: 3Member
    Ok, no problem, sorry about the light level, sort of made it more atmospheric in my mind, but we all have opinions.

I had a suggestion to make the glowing areas of the ship actually cast light, which somehow I managed to miss. I have attached the new image with contrast and the same image without contrast, hope it helps :)
  • HaturodHaturod0 Posts: 0Member
    I dig :) Nice work! Love the sense of mysyique behind this!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]2 Posts: 3Member

did some more work on this, mainly compositional changes like lighting and small position changes, with some DoF, too. But also did a few small edits the the atatcker ships in the distance.
  • LockeFPLockeFP171 Posts: 0Member
    Hmmm . . . I liked the previous setup better. This one looks a little too cluttered over on the right. The darker shot that you posted above is by far the best of the four you have out here already.