Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

PracticalTMP Conni

oldmangregoldmangreg198 Woodland Hills, CAPosts: 1,339Member
edited October 2010 in Work in Progress #1
So I have decided to restore my old TMP Constitution model after she was recently damaged.
84796.JPG
Post edited by oldmangreg on
Your right to an opinion does not make your opinion valid.
Tagged:

• MelakMelak332 Posts: 0Member
    I see the oil spill has even affected the enterprise :(
  • oil ....... i thought maybe he was doing a dio of when they crashed it........the toasted effect
  • oldmangregoldmangreg198 Woodland Hills, CAPosts: 1,339Member
    Melak wrote: »
    I see the oil spill has even affected the enterprise :(
    oil ....... i thought maybe he was doing a dio of when they crashed it........the toasted effect

Nope. I just spray painted it black because of the paint job. I need to get it white again, then using masking tape, spay paint the grid.
  • Soran77Soran770 Posts: 0Member
    Looks good so far, I actually had all of the star trek ships up to voyager but one day my 3 year old niece destroyed them, she is 15 now and doesn't remember it.. it was like wolf 359 all over again and she was the borg.. lol
  • oldmangregoldmangreg198 Woodland Hills, CAPosts: 1,339Member
    Soran77 wrote: »
    Looks good so far, I actually had all of the star trek ships up to voyager but one day my 3 year old niece destroyed them, she is 15 now and doesn't remember it.. it was like wolf 359 all over again and she was the borg.. lol

lol thanks
  • ChanurChanur191 53.33° N / 10.00° EPosts: 305Member

That would have been your chance to build a biiig Wolf 359 diorama :D
  • homerpalooza67homerpalooza67228 Posts: 1,891Member

My nephews are easily as destructive as the borg :D lol