Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DYet another project from me ;)

Robert HarrisonRobert Harrison1 Posts: 16Member
edited September 2010 in Work in Progress #1
being a warhammer 40K fan and having started to write a fan fic i thought as i have nothing better to do i would put my hand to a warhammer 40K ship...

A little back ground, the story is set around a Daemon Hunter called Andromeda Carter, who is an Inquisitor Lord. She comes from a now dead world and now lives (or has her home) on the homeworld of a newly created space Marine Chapter called the 'Angels of Elladrin'. Carter had a hand in picking this world and put her authority and backing building this world into a large and productive colony. The rest of the system is also heavily populated...

So her ship is a hodgepodge of parts from the Navy, Space Marines and Inquisitor ships, new (ish) and old ships. It is about the size of a Strike Cruiser and is designed for frontal assaults. I.E charging through an enemy fleet and out the other side ready to turn about. It has 5 Turrets each housing twin Lance Cannons, 3 micro-cannons and missile tubes (the missiles are not shown yet). Port and starboard are weapons batteries and Plasma cannons (think titan weapons) (the port and starboard are not as powerful as other ships but then the turrets can rotate to eitherside not sure they need to be.

Anyway this is what i have so far... hope you like, is VERY basic...
84762.jpg
Post edited by Robert Harrison on