Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DSleipnir robot... first work

[Deleted User][Deleted User]11 Posts: 4,002Member
edited September 2010 in Work in Progress #1
this is my 1st work (serious work) in MAX...
i's a robot, i'm not too good with texturing and ... this is the result of my work in progress

sleipnir00881.th.jpg

sleipnir00887.th.jpg

sleipnir00888.th.jpg

sleipnir00893.th.jpg

sleipnir00895.th.jpg

sleipnir00894.th.jpg

sleipnir00897.th.jpg

sleipnir00898.th.jpg

sleipnir00899.th.jpg

sleipnir00902.th.jpg

1st video
2nd video
3rd video

i hope i can acheive some clues...
bye
Post edited by Unknown User on
Tagged:

• LockeFPLockeFP171 Posts: 0Member
    Wow. Those reactions are almost supernatural! Well done and keep it up. I'd really like to see the entire Sleipnir with full mechanics.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]2 Posts: 3Member
    tank you... now i'm finding a way for hot the movement of the upper part of the leg linked to the main body... i really wish i can found in in 3ds, actuali i don't have maya support :confused:...
    some idea? i'm using a HI solver now... so i can have the full function moving the leg and the upper part too...
    I'm guessing English is not your first language?

I'm not sure what you're asking, but it seems that you're trying to incorporate movement of the leg connecting to the main body, right?
    ops sorry!
    yesterday i was a bit ill...
    Well, i'm not english, i'm Italian and that's the resoult...

yes... i'm trying to incorporate movement of the upper connection to the main cockpit...
    well... maybe i solved the problem... it was so easy... i need more free time so i can work on it...
    thanks to withstand me :P
    i finished the walking model... but i got some problems...
    this is the video i rendered tonight (640x480 - 360 frames)
    i uploaded it without any video modification, infact AVI quality on youtube is low...

as you can see one turboshaft is not working :confused:... hmmmm dammn you curve editor...
    and the worst... i can't change leg orientation :o for pete's faith... how i can do it!

tank you for any help... :(
    Grawwuuuu? Wow . . . that was really nifty!

What is it you're saying isn't working? A render of the part and where it fits would help.

What am I talking about? I have no clue how you're doing all of this AMAZING stuff anyway!

Well done on this!
    tank you for your support... if you watch closely the video around 0:09 you can see i can not control leg's orientation...
    in ihis case my robot look South... when i turn robot's cockpit and feet the legs look at south anytime... :(
    i think i've finished the work....
    i'm not good for make animations, but... that's the resoult