Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DThe USS Mustang NCC- 68229

sarabandosarabando0 Posts: 0Member
edited August 2010 in Work in Progress #1
hey all ive decided to have ago at making some startrek models as ive been playing alot of starttrek bridge commander lately. I tried making a already cannon ship the galaxy but im no good at working from pictures and i prefure making up my own :D like the Rogers Class in my last thread.

so here is the Mustang.

Mustang_Class_starship_by_sarabando.jpg
The USS Mustang NCC- 68229
The mustang class of ship was designed by the Andorian engeneer Jok shaboor when the Federation needed a fast attack ship that was larger then the Defiant. coming in at 351M in length the Mustang i larger then the aging New orleans class starship.

armed with 6 phaser banks 2 forward facing phaser cannons and 3 torpedo launchers 2 for 1 aft she packs a punch.
with over powered shields she can take a beating when power is diverted unfortunatly she can't run both her weapons and shields at full power together as the system suffers a critical power loss.
To combat this and to stem the loses to Jem hadar attacks on lone ships the mustangs are built, commisioned, and fly in pairs one acting as bait the other as the hunter.
with 4 standard impulse engines and 2 over sized ones the Mustang is considered one of the fastest combat vessels used in the war.
notible Mustangs; uss mustang, uss Silver, uss Tarpan, uss Trigger

('3,943 polys
('4.048verts
about 2.5 hours work in Max 9

im trying to texture her but ive got no idea how to and the tutorials online ive found on how to unwrap ect have been really complicated to me as im new to Max and all self taught :( so some help there would be nice, but please let me know what you think and any tips ect would be great.
Post edited by sarabando on
Tagged: