Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DSGA: Lost in time

omnipotentomnipotent658 SwedenPosts: 466Member
edited August 2010 in Finished Work #1
Vue 8.5 xStream
Post edited by omnipotent on
Tagged:

• omnipotentomnipotent658 SwedenPosts: 466Member
    70 views and not a single comment... this place is dead and full of people that just want models for free.
  • rojrenrojren2304 Louisville, Kentucky USAPosts: 1,971Member
    It's also full of people that are sneaking a few minutes away from work or other nuisances to check and see what's new, but can't manage enough time to make a post.

And it's full of people that have exhausted their ability to think of new ways to say 'ooh, nice'.

And it's full of people that don't feel they have the... depth of experience, or skill set to make comments or suggestions.

And even knowing these and other reasons, it sucks, not getting any response to a post.

I like the image - if I had a copy, I'd frame it and hang it on a wall, but it looks a bit... flat. I would think there would be much deeper and sharper shadows, with a sun that bright.
  • HellsgateHellsgate0 Posts: 8Member
    She looks sweet. I'm just surprised that in all the SG series, we never encountered more (pre-Replicator Wars) Ancients' land/planet based (civilian or otherwise,) cities/suburbs (besides the Genii underground city,) ruins or otherwise. We've seen one "tower" of an Ancient city that was 4/5ths buried. I find that quite odd, considering how they were one of five (allegedly) major races.