Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DBlack Ops [ Mobile Base ]

star_creationsstar_creations0 Posts: 0Member
edited August 2010 in Work in Progress #1
i have taken a short break from the Fighter to work on a Old project that i am revising and updating the detailing. it's a Mobile Base for a RPG game that my great friend is running. The base is for Section 31, a Black Ops Organization.

The vessel is a M.A.R.V. Class [ Mobile, Assistance, Repair, Vessel ].....

based_design.jpg
OLD VERSION.....

UPDATED SHOTS...more to come
section31_base_01.jpg

section31_base_02.jpg
82984.jpg
Post edited by star_creations on
Tagged:

• star_creationsstar_creations0 Posts: 0Member
    section31_base_03.jpg
    new update

section31_base_07.jpg

section31_base_06.jpg

section31_base_05.jpg

section31_base_04.jpg
  • SchimpfySchimpfy396 Posts: 1,632Member
    Good start. It looks pretty basic, but sometimes that's all you need. :)
  • BerkutBerkut1 Posts: 0Member
    looks like a good start, interesting concept, so this is basically like a mobile shipyard? don't see too many of these around
  • HellsgateHellsgate0 Posts: 8Member
    Why does it need to be Section 31/Black Op's rather than a new TNG/STO-era Corps Of Engineers' vessel for Captain Afsarah Eden's mission back to the D.Q.? Or perhaps just a new support vessel for Federation/A.Q. Alliance refugee vessels headed through DS9's wormhole to Idran + beyond, based on the Holoship and/or the Typhon-Class?
    Hellsgate wrote: »
    Why does it need to be Section 31/Black Op's rather than a new TNG/STO-era Corps Of Engineers' vessel for Captain Afsarah Eden's mission back to the D.Q.? Or perhaps just a new support vessel for Federation/A.Q. Alliance refugee vessels headed through DS9's wormhole to Idran + beyond, based on the Holoship and/or the Typhon-Class?

To be honest I did not understand what you said, you must be a hard-core trekky, but thats cool....the reason its a Black-ops base is because the RPG game is a Black-Ops.
  • colbmistacolbmista2 Posts: 0Member
    yeah what he said made no sense
    Well, I'm just saying that the ship should be available outside the RPG as a legitimate Starfleet/Federation engineering support ship. Something that replaces all the older Excelsior / Miranda-Class repair ships destroyed/sidelined by the Dominion War, (in pocket books relaunch of Voyager.) After Janeway dies, Chakotay takes over and then is replaced by a new Starfleet Captain who's not even sure she's human as she's recognized something in Voyager's database that's drawing her to it, before Voyager and a task force is fitted with Quantum Slipstream engines and then re-deployed back to the Delta Quadrant.
    odd
    yep you are a Hard-Core Trekky..i don't even read the books, but what do you mean "Outside of the RPG"...?
    section31_base_08.jpg

I was going to redo the Impulse Reactors but i did a pretty good job with them I thought I would leave them as they are....
    new updates

section31_base_09.jpg

section31_base_10.jpg

section31_base_11.jpg
  • SchimpfySchimpfy396 Posts: 1,632Member
    That is one ginormous roll up door. :) Nice detail work thus far. The dome on the bottom is a nice addition...is it like a control room for the giant work bay?
    Juvat wrote: »
    The dome on the bottom is a nice addition...is it like a control room for the giant work bay?

I did it mainly for looks but thats a great idea, thanks,..
    new updates, very close for texturing

section31_base_12.jpg

section31_base_13.jpg

section31_base_14.jpg

Omega Class Phase Cannons
    section31_base_15.jpg
    I mean, as part of the general Starfleet armada in the Titan era, having little to do with the RPG your friend is running. Under a different name than MARV-Class. I'm thinking it should be labeled a "LaForge-Class" (CoE/Corps of Engineers) dedicated maintenance/repair tender, circa 2379~2381.
    it looks nothing like ST it wouldnt fit in
    even though this may not look like a Star Trek ship Im still proud of her....im really am..
    Here is my near completion of the newly named, Monolith....
    section31_base_40.jpg

The ship leaving after being repaired
    section31_base_41.jpg