Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

AnimationStar Trek - My version of Dennis Bailey's Version 2 Completed!

Chris2005Chris2005679 Posts: 3,097Member
edited June 2010 in Finished Work #1
Dennis Bailey's Version 2 Completed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuoB80Ru0no

Thanks to mylex67 for sending the conversion he did on the model, in 3ds format.

http://www.youtube.com/user/mylex67

NOTE: Almost all flares and glows are done using Cebas Final Flares.
82145.jpg
82146.jpg
Post edited by Chris2005 on
AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC 12GB
1TB NVMe SSD, 2 x 1GB SATA SSD, 4TB external HDD
32 GB RAM
Windows 11 Pro

• BuckaroohawkBuckaroohawk2 Posts: 0Member
    You do good work on these conversions, and your affection for this version of the Enterprise is obvious. She's my favorite as well. No other Trek ship design comes close except Matt Jeffries original icon. She looks great from every angle, the proportions are perfect, and the details are subtle but very profound. As far as I'm concerned, this version of the Big-E is as close to real as you can get.
  • Chris2005Chris2005679 Posts: 3,097Member
    You do good work on these conversions, and your affection for this version of the Enterprise is obvious. She's my favorite as well. No other Trek ship design comes close except Matt Jeffries original icon. She looks great from every angle, the proportions are perfect, and the details are subtle but very profound. As far as I'm concerned, this version of the Big-E is as close to real as you can get.

Well, I have to thank Mylex for the model conversion, but the rest I redid, because he sent me the 3ds file, since he uses a newer version of Max than I do. :)

Haha, yea, I love the Constitution Class / refit, I'm also partial to the Enterprise D as well.
    AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
    Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC 12GB
    1TB NVMe SSD, 2 x 1GB SATA SSD, 4TB external HDD
    32 GB RAM
    Windows 11 Pro
  • Kmpr´rakKmpr´rak171 Posts: 12Member
    Cool stuff and work!