Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DCab't believe I did this...

Judge DeathJudge Death0 Posts: 0Member
edited July 2010 in Finished Work #1
A little background:

On a RPG forum a guy started a thread called "d4 are superior" and he argued that out of all the polyhedral dice used in RPGs, the 4 sided one was superior because due to it's shape you could fit the most of them into any given volume of space.

Well, the "d4 are superior" made me thing of the line "Daleks are superior!!!" and it occured to me that the way a d4 was shaped you could almost....

So, here's that that line of thought resulted in. I still can't believe I did this...

4620950076_1a506e7163_b.jpg
Post edited by Judge Death on

• RonPadaRonPada0 Posts: 0Member
    LOL! I like it! Must have been a fun, quick project.
  • Silverblade-T-ESilverblade-T-E0 Posts: 0Member
    *groans*, lol!! ;)

hey, we took out a d20 that conistantly sucked, it kept rolling 1s, and used a hammer to ceremonially smash the little b****rd, for causing so many deaths, lol.
  • Judge DeathJudge Death0 Posts: 0Member
    Well, it only took a few hours. I guess it might have gone quicker if I was any good at blender. One big thing I had was trying to line things up to the angled faces right. Anyone know if blender has some sort of function to lay one object onto another object's surface or would that be too much to hope for?
  • Mycroft MaxwellMycroft Maxwell0 Posts: 0Member
    ROFLMAO!! this is genius man!!
  • Judge DeathJudge Death0 Posts: 0Member
    I wish I could have gotten a better metallic look to the main body, but wasn't going to waste days on a joke.
  • HellsgateHellsgate0 Posts: 8Member
    lmao
  • AresiusAresius359 Posts: 4,171Member
    Hehe, nice idea!