Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DGWMC: Mech/ Armoured suit. Experiment 442, assassin maybe?

experiment442experiment4420 Posts: 0Member
edited May 2010 in Work in Progress #1
Well, I went all out android for this. Got the hand and wrist sorted, apart from the palm of the hand, doesn't fit IMO.
81583.jpg
Post edited by experiment442 on
Tagged:

• experiment442experiment4420 Posts: 0Member
    Well, figured out the palm and moving onto the arm. update on first post seeing as no one has posted in here...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]2 Posts: 3Member
    Hah Maybe people are scared of it?

I love the whole Bio-Mechanical look you have. It feels like it has pulsating flresh running through it. Good blend of cold hard metal as well... Reminds me of the anikans android hand from star wars... in attack of the clones.

biomechanical is the look I'm going for. Started doodling on my arm during a GCSE mock and it slowly became a robotic thingy. Thought it would be a good robot thing to try.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]2 Posts: 3Member
    The fact your 15 makes this even more so impressive hah. I remember when i was your age all i could do was 2D images and that was about it!
    the next generation is obviously the best, especially 1994 born kids :P

Had the most boring exam todaywe had 1 hour 30 mins to finish it, all of us finished in the first 30 minutes. But we had to stay for the next hour because of exam conditions...

update!

EDIT: just realised the joit is in the wront position.
    81333.jpg
  • edseds0 Posts: 0Member
    looks great, i like the hand and the arm keep it up :thumb:
    I'll have limited access to the laptop because my sister is being a little... well, you get the idea.

Got most of the forearm done, just some little extras to do and have started work on the higher part of the arm.
    81464.jpg81465.jpg