Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DMy Star Trek Thread

solariesolarie0 Posts: 0Member
edited May 2010 in Work in Progress #1
First out is: Enterprise NX-01 wip

Well here I go again my second attempt at Star Trek shipA’s my last try at the Klingon ship ended terribly.:lol:

But I have been at it again giving up is not an option so here I go, the
Enterprise NX-01 is coming along nice and slow.
I have been working on it for about 2 weeks around 2-4 hours a day.
Work to be don is the underside of the ship there is a bit left to do there, that is the next thing to do.

There is some mesh trouble here and there that need to be addressed and taken care of.

(Side note) My computer is starting to have trouble with the model due to its size and poly count, so I donA’t know how much more I can add for now.
I get my new Computer rig at the end of this month so that will help big time.

I hope you like it at this point.
81157.jpg
81158.jpg
81159.jpg
81160.jpg
Post edited by solarie on
Tagged:

• Lizzy777Lizzy7771268 PNWPosts: 759Member
    I like the detail you've done with this model. Do have any other plans for this design?
    "Cry 'Havoc!,' and let slip the corgies of war!"
  • solariesolarie0 Posts: 0Member
    Thank you. :D Well other that finishing up the model as accurate as I can I donA’t have any other plans for it as of now. :thumb:
  • AresiusAresius359 Posts: 4,171Member
    Nice work here.
  • publiusrpubliusr550 Posts: 1,747Member
    Your take on the NX has a certain stocky, aggressive look to it, as if it inspired the Loknar.
  • aylaa12aylaa120 Posts: 0Member
    nice work on the nx
  • solariesolarie0 Posts: 0Member
    Thanks for the comment to you all and am sorry I haven’t posted any more yet, but time is in short stock at the moment.
    But I have don some more on the ship got to the details on the “bottom/underside” of the ship.

I hope to have some more renders to you all soon of the new details, and some other ships I have started on “the Vulcan shuttle”.

Regards
    Solarie