Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DStar Trek: The Klingon Weapon Teaser Trailer 4

Chris2005Chris2005679 Posts: 3,097Member
edited May 2010 in Finished Work #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXkrY2VyFuY

**This will probably be the last teaser for this particular project**

Star Trek: The Klingon Weapon Just another WIP/teaser video, of a project I am working on, hopefully I finish it.
81061.jpg
Post edited by Chris2005 on
AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC 12GB
1TB NVMe SSD, 2 x 1GB SATA SSD, 4TB external HDD
32 GB RAM
Windows 11 Pro

• BuckaroohawkBuckaroohawk2 Posts: 0Member
    I liked what I saw, except for the speedy fly-by of the Enterprise after it fires a torpedo in an attempt to disrupt the energy cage surrounding Earth. It zips by the camera in a very cartoonish fashion and it seems a bit out of scale with the background. The Klingon BoP looks good, though. I like the way it moves and the cloaking effect works well, too. It will be interesting to see what the whole project will be like because the teaser is very mysterious.
  • Chris2005Chris2005679 Posts: 3,097Member
    I liked what I saw, except for the speedy fly-by of the Enterprise after it fires a torpedo in an attempt to disrupt the energy cage surrounding Earth. It zips by the camera in a very cartoonish fashion and it seems a bit out of scale with the background. The Klingon BoP looks good, though. I like the way it moves and the cloaking effect works well, too. It will be interesting to see what the whole project will be like because the teaser is very mysterious.

Well, that's because the camera is far from the planet, and the Enterprise is closer to the camera, so therefor it passes rather fast.

Thanks, well, it's supposed to have textures, but it's a lightwave conversion, and the texture maps don't work well.
    AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
    Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC 12GB
    1TB NVMe SSD, 2 x 1GB SATA SSD, 4TB external HDD
    32 GB RAM
    Windows 11 Pro