Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3D"Studio" renders of characters from my scenes :)

Silverblade-T-ESilverblade-T-E0 Posts: 0Member
edited April 2010 in Finished Work #1
these are Poser characters used in my larger scenes, but I like 'em so much I'm doing "studio" renders of 'em :)
All commercial meshes, mostly from DAZ3D. I have a lot of content, so I love making up varied characters.

I take them into Vue, tweak away at the materials etc.
Rendered in Vue 8 infinite, custom set up.

GOBLIN SHAMAN
this is based on Predatron's "Goblin Cleric" almost a default pose, as it was so perfect for what I needed. Addition of a snake and face morphs make him a really fun character :thumb:
would make a great metal miniature, IMHO, for RPG games!

ELVEN SWORDSMAN
this character;s expression etc is deliberate, he's meant to have swept through his enemies with his blade, but now is in the split second of turning back around..because his friend's about to be killed, he has no time for triumph or satisfaction at killing the two goblin's he's despatched.
A mixture of "Elf Dancaire" and various parts.
I used "SKinVue" a commercial Python plugin to give him a better looking skin than default mats do, and my own custom "dirt" material to grunge up his trousers and jerkin.
Ron Deviney is a fantastic Photoshop guru who makes commercial brushes and images, I used his "Blood" pack of images to make a custom material layer to add the blood splatters.

Hope these aren't too "Low brow" to post ;)
80718.jpg
80719.jpg
Post edited by Silverblade-T-E on

• Halo BuffHalo Buff331 Posts: 0Member
    These guys look great. I agree, they would make good RPG minis.
  • Silverblade-T-ESilverblade-T-E0 Posts: 0Member
    Halo Buff,
    cheers bud! :)

oh I found a mini in my collection I painted years ago that probably put me in the mood for the goblin shaman ;)
    shaman1a.jpg