Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DS Max problem

[Deleted User][Deleted User]11 Posts: 4,002Member
after 3 or 4 times of using 3DS max to edit some models that are posted here I started to get this error message every time i try to edit one of the models posted in this site (in every site for that matters).
"Loading DLLs
DLL <D:....Afterwork.dlu> failed to initialize.
Error code: 127 - Impossible to locate specific procedure. "

I just want to know what should i do to get this fixed, I'm kinda of a 3DS Max noob so... although I can do my own models and edit those i done.
Is there some sort of file missing me? something corrupted?

TKX for your time reading this and tkx in advance for all those who answer my question.
Post edited by Unknown User on

• 1of331of330 Posts: 0Member
    Afterwork.dlu is an Afterburn plugin that does not come with max you have to buy that one too
  • GuerrillaGuerrilla797 HelsinkiPosts: 2,868Administrator
    The good news, however, is that it's not a model breaking plug-in. Just go to Render --> Environment and disable everything that has to do with it, re-save the file and you're good to go. Obviously you need to replace the afterburn effects (probably fire or smoke of some sort) with something else for the full effect, but they have very little to do with the actual model. :)
    Comco: i entered it manually in the back end
    Join our fancy Discord Server!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]2 Posts: 3Member
    Ok tkx a lot people!

I'm happy it's nothing with the 3DS max itself!
    Uff:thumb:

By the way,
    A friend of mine tried to install a pirate version of Afterburn in my PC...can that be related with this error message (i uninstalled it afterwards since it didn't work), maybe thats the origin of my problem...
  • MelakMelak332 Posts: 0Member
    Probably. If you have a plugin that's not working, such a warning pops up before max starts. Just delete the faulty plugin cited in the error message, and it won't appear again :)