Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Blender for Dummies

Chris VickersChris Vickers0 Posts: 0Member
I was just wondering:

Has anyone created a tutorial that would be like "Blender for the Total Moron?" If there is, I definitely qualify for that, as I have tried to figure it out on my own, with no result. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.
Post edited by Chris Vickers on

• TheGreatRajaTheGreatRaja171 Posts: 0Member
    did you look here ?
    Tutorials at BlenderNation
  • BoogerMcBoogerMc176 Posts: 243Member
    Sphynx has some excellent tuts around here somewhere. Also just check out any one of the threads that are using Blender, you might find some helpful hints in them. Most of all read the manual, that's a lot of how I learned.
  • SphynxSphynx195 Posts: 461Member
    Chris, one of the problems with the questions that you've been posting is that they are very broad based. To answer them properly, members would have to give you a lot of information.

My best advice is to follow the Feint-Hearted tutorials here and then ask specific questions regarding things that you can get hold of or are otherwise having difficulty with.

You will find that your will get many more answers that way, simply because most people don't feel that they have the time time to write huge replies. Most are perfectly willing to write short posts answer specific questions. :thumb: