Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Help

mousemouse0 Posts: 0Member
Hello it's bin a long time that i was here ( internet was down ) i downloaded some new 3d proggies Lightwave 9 and 3ds max 9 but i dont understand them they are to difficult ( or i'm not so smard :) ) does someone knows a easy tutorials for both
thanks. mouse

( im sorry if i translated it wrong my english isn't perfect :)
Post edited by mouse on

• MadKoiFishMadKoiFish9834 Posts: 5,333Member
    Didnt read the tos have you?
    1 mention of wares here is frowned apon, Im sure someone will come in here with some sort of abrasive comment.

2 tuts: google for em or use the ones that come with the apps (but again its wares so they prolly arnt there)
    Each day we draw closer to the end.
  • al3dal3d177 Posts: 0Member
    wow...openly telling everyone you're using warez softwares is REALY not a good idea dude.
  • AcemanAceman337 Posts: 269Member
    Scifi-meshes.com can not assist or condone the use of pirated software. When you say you've downloaded both aps your basically admitting to acquiring illegal version of software. I would highly recommand you legally acquire the software or goto their offical websites and download demo versions of the software when available.

Please do NOT post for help, while at the same moment admitting to doing something illegal. We can't help you.

Be smarter.

Aceman
  • AcemanAceman337 Posts: 269Member
    SIMPLE TEXT VERSION FOR TRANSLATION:

We can not help you if you admit to downloading software that you did not pay for.
This discussion has been closed.