Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

2d Cad

I.G.88I.G.880 Posts: 0Member
posted this in the wrong forum ealier. I need a good 2D CAD that is affordable or even free i want to start desinging Viper's and BS and other things this is somthing im truely intrested in and want to go for it as a caree in graphic design i do small things now like manuplating graphics but i want to step it up to the next level
Post edited by I.G.88 on

• gwibergwiber0 Posts: 0Member
    Auto... CAD? Perhaps?

AutoCAD LT is cheaper (though "Cheaper" is obviously relative) then regular AutoCAD.

Yes, whatever, lets not discuss it in here, you'll get us in trouble...

(That last part was NOT tongue in cheek. I really believe that)
  • I.G.88I.G.880 Posts: 0Member
    Perhaps i'll look for some freeware?
    LOL alright @least i got the message b4 it was made apporpate
  • rojrenrojren2304 Louisville, Kentucky USAPosts: 1,971Member
    I.G.88 wrote: »
    posted this in the wrong forum ealier. I need a good 2D CAD that is affordable or even free i want to start desinging Viper's and BS and other things this is somthing im truely intrested in and want to go for it as a caree in graphic design i do small things now like manuplating graphics but i want to step it up to the next level

Solid Edge Free 2D CAD: link

for a free 3D CAD: Alibre
    Alright thank you. I was wondering could any send me somthing they have done or is in open circulation because i learn by seeing somthing that is done and playing with it.

I mean i learned engines on cars when i was 15 by taking one apart and rebuilding it lol
    And note i am installing Solid Edge as this post is UP