Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Nostromo & Acheron

harry33harry33343 Posts: 0Member
Nostromo_and_Acheron.jpg
Building the "Nostromo" was a big challenge.It is not an exactly reproduction of it because I didnt found any blueprints or detailed sketches of it.So it is a semi-mesh.Anyway,my computer cant render all details...

• [Deleted User][Deleted User]11 Posts: 4,002Member
    Well done harry33, It looks wicked :cool: .
  • ThunderchildThunderchild0 Posts: 0Member
    Looks like a great start. Though the mystery isn't fully there yet: LV's dark side is way too bright.

Try reducing ambient lighting to a minimum and increasing the sun light instead. Hardening shadow edges could (I'm not expert enough to be sure it will) improve perception of scale on the ship. If the ship then becomes too bright in general, reducing the light's incidence angle may help.
  • harry33harry33343 Posts: 0Member
    Hello Thunderchild!!!!Thank you for your comment.But my Laptop didnt render the shadows right.I had tried to make some raytraced renders-It killed my computer!I am not sure but I guess the 40mb of the Nostromo are too much.And it didnt have all details!I will try to make a second,new version of the picture with some changing in bright and colors.Maybe it looks better than...lets see...Nochmals Danke!!!!! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]11 Posts: 4,002Member
    great work!! maybe a little more light on the "nostromo" to make it more realistic but that's al up to you ey, annyhow great work!! love it!! i'm a big alien-fan!!