Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Breakable

I_S_S_SCHARNHORST_C.jpg
This is an image with my first serious mesh - the I.S.S. SCHARNHORST - a PULSAR-CLASS "High-Speed Battlecruiser" that plays a central role in my german Fan-Fiction Story - BREAKABLE - about the Mirror Universe.

In this Story - that begins in 2167, eleven years after the Episode "In A Mirror, Darkly" Hoshi Sato is still the Empress of the Terran Empire, married with Jeffrey Gardner - Fleetadmiral Gardners Son - who killed his Father, as he found out, that he planned an assassination against Hoshi Sato. In 2167 Jeff Gardner is the Supreme Commander of the Terran Starfleet and together with Hoshi Sato he initiated the PULSAR-CLASS Program in 2162. The Testflight with the first Prototype ended with a desaster - the ship was destroyed shortly after activating the new WARP-Drive. The first successful flight of the PULSAR-CLASS Ship: I.X. PULSAR was in 2165. Two years later they?ve fixed all problems and the I.S.S. SCHARNHORST - the first serial model - leaves the space-dock in May 2167 under the personal Command of Fleetadmiral Jeffrey Gardner.

The PULSAR-CLASS - the first WARP-7.7 ship-class of the Terran Empire with a lenght of 324 Meters - should be the guarantee for the final victory over the rebel alliance...

Hope you like it...

Background: created in Lightwave 9.5
Picture and model: rendered and modelled with 3DS-MAX 2009
Tagged: