Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Y-Wing

Y-Wing_C.jpg
Now I?ve finished my own hyper-space tunnel for this scene - "Gold One" on a deep space patrol. Hope you enjoy.

First the hyper-channel was bright red and I think one of my next scenes would be a slipstream-scene with this red one using another mesh...

Software: Lightwave 9.2
Tagged:

• [Deleted User][Deleted User]11 Posts: 4,002Member
    But the model is well done. And so is the tunnel.

BTW, I didnt know the y-wing could enter hyperspace on its own.
  • the Animaniacthe Animaniac179 Posts: 138Member
    Nice!
  • @Tarrifist: All Alliance-Fighters have hyperspace-engines ( and also shields ) - TIE-Fighters haven?t it. You can see it at "Episode VI" when the Rebel-Fleet starts it?s raid to Endor. First the millennium-falcon and the fighters enters the hyperspace, than the huge vessels.

You can also read it in some books. ;)
    Really amazing work on all of it.
  • DeadlyDarknessDeadlyDarkness0 Posts: 0Member
    IIRC (trying not to be picky), but I thought hyperspace tunnels were actually blue? At least they were in X-Wing Alliance and other SW games.
  • @DeadlyDarkness: There is no reason for being picky - because you are absolutly right. The Hypereffects in Episode IV and Episode IV are dark-blue. Also the slipstream-effects are different.

There is only one reason that I?ve done it this way: I like this effects and this colours ;)

But perhaps this y-wing have the prototype of a new hyper-drive on board that creates different effects :D

Neither know it ?cause that?s Science-Fiction... ;)
  • DeadlyDarknessDeadlyDarkness0 Posts: 0Member
    Fair enough, my favourite colour is blue anyway, so I don't have that problem :p
  • Andrew MarchAndrew March0 Posts: 0Member
    Nice, good to see someone making use of the old girl.
    You are right, In Jedi they do enter into hyperspace.

Getting old, memory starting to go.