Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

"Attack"

enterprise_pw_04.jpg
Created with 3DS Max. Postwork done in Photoshop.
Tagged:

• [Deleted User][Deleted User]2 Posts: 0Member
    Oooooooo...this looks sooo cool. I am a total fan of ships shooting so... :P :D :thumb:
  • kuckuk333kuckuk333178 Posts: 209Member
    quite nice but i thought the Connie didn't have phaserbanks directing starbord and port? though i like it
    in the Enterprise ep they showed the Connie with a rear phaser, so I say due to poor fx, we never saw all the phaser banks.

Great job
  • Halo BuffHalo Buff331 Posts: 0Member
    If you look at any of the original models, they only had two phasers facing the bow. However they are often shown firing to the sides.

Why is there a reflection of the registry on the port side? I can see it even in the low detail of my pda, there is a ghost image to either side of the numbering...
  • BrainBrain0 Posts: 0Member
    My commentary is that the 'NCC-1701' designations on the underside of the primary hull have never been shown to be illuminated... and, where are the two triangular gray (cargo hatch?) details we always see there?
    Well I didn't know that this is an competition in accurance. I just thought that it is about showing nice pictures. ^^
    Real Nice Variation On A Theme -Interesting Lighting

Do you still have Faith?

"No"

"But I still have Hope"
  • Halo BuffHalo Buff331 Posts: 0Member
    Sorry smart, some of us trekies really get into this stuff...It really is a nice image.

As for the "cargo hatches", those were landing legs, as the original could separate and land in an emergency. It just couldn't reunite. - Read that in an official magazine. Someone has a pic of that subject around here somewhere...
    Good image smart.nx.
    Yeah... landing legs. we've all seen how well landing something the size of a football field works out. I love the fact that the saucers can land... but there's no seatbelts!

Anyhow, back to the image. It's very slick, very clean. Nicely done. It would make a good poster, methinks.