Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Zhelom Deep Space Transport

ZHELOMZHELOM0 Posts: 0Member
Hell_Crow_Zhelom_copy.jpg
This is a Supertransport designed for the intergalactic transportation of an entire dying planet.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User]11 Posts: 4,002Member
    Very intricate. Nice original design. What was the render software used?
  • Halo BuffHalo Buff331 Posts: 0Member
    I'm guessing that the gray blob is the shields?

Great ship and excelant detailing.
  • ZHELOMZHELOM0 Posts: 0Member
    1.-The software used is 3D max 7 and is rendered with advanced lighting for more photorealism, then I passed the image in Photoshop adding some effects.

2.- Due the intergalactic travel is not wise expose the shilds emmiters over the hull due to interstellar dust, asteroids, etc if one of those would smash upon the shield emitter the ship would left out of protection so they are hidden under the structure. For more information I will post an image detailing each part of the ship as soon as my work let me.

Thanks to Every one.
  • Andre EAndre E0 Posts: 0Member
    That is one damn impressive ship!!
  • sleeper83sleeper830 Posts: 0Member
    Wow great work. How long it takes.
  • harielhariel0 Posts: 0Member
    Very beautiful and just a wonderful ship to look at. It is absolutely gorgeous.
  • cudailikecudailike0 Posts: 0Member
    I love this ship, but wouldnt it break in half where all the shuttlebays are? Just a thought, because that is the thinnest part of the ship, and it is hollow!
  • Halo BuffHalo Buff331 Posts: 0Member
    Hmm. I have since adjusted my moniter, but when I asked the shield question, a greyish blob surounded either ship, and it kind of looked like form-fitting shields. Dont see it now though...
    I love it!
    Very nice work