Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Solitaire Flight

StarshipStarship466 São Paulo - BrasilPosts: 1,978Member
Flight02.jpg
Tagged:

• [Deleted User][Deleted User]11 Posts: 4,002Member
    nice job on the lighting and glow on the engines
  • regemetregemet0 Posts: 0Member
    far nicer than voyager
    Nice Starship the Interceptor-class is really :cool:.
    i do like the lighting and engines although it seems like the nacells do not have 50% view of each other - this is how a starfleet ship should be otherwise warp travel is not possible
    i do like the engines and lighting although the nacells appear to not have a 50% view of each other - this is a must in the world of starfleet ships otherwise warp travel is not possible
  • Ben of OzBen of Oz0 Posts: 0Member
    i do like the lighting and engines although it seems like the nacells do not have 50% view of each other - this is how a starfleet ship should be otherwise warp travel is not possible

Similar to the Voyager, they rotate upwards. Great mesh, Mavek, and great picture, Starship!
  • RiCkFXRiCkFX0 Posts: 0Member
    great picture of a great ship!
    Lovely design.
    That is amazing best starship i have ever seen!
    I love this ship. In fact, if you wouldn't mind Starship, may I use this image for my fan fiction series?

[URL="http://www.unitedtrek.org/Independence/star_trek independence.htm"]http://www.unitedtrek.org/Independence/star_trek independence.htm[/URL]

I would like to replace the Courageous class with this. Thank you for your consideration.
  • KirkcloneKirkclone0 Posts: 0Member
    hi, new to these boards, but I just gotta say, sweet ship! I had designed a galaxy class variant of the sovereign class, but I need someone to make it come to life, and your ship's nacelles (the main body of them) would be perfect for my design. My ship's design registry is NCC-1701-D-A as it would be the second ship to be called the Enterprise D, and has design cues of the refit constitution class as well. However, the ramscoops would be vertical and mirror the refit connie's shape, but be red as well.... the majority of the design I have in mind come from components of other peoples' design, but once integrated, I think you will see what I have in mind....